- Initial New Patient Consultation $285 (up to 1 hour)
Includes, but is not limited to: assessment, review health history, investigation of relevant health issues of concern, relevant lab investigations, recommendations moving forward (time permitting)
- Follow Up Consultation $175 (up to 30 minutes)
4-6 Weeks after initial consultation. Assess initial responses to treatments, identify and explain any test results and continue ongoing plan of management
- Complex New Patient Consultation $550 (up to 2 hours)
If you know you will require a lot more time, a discounted rate applies. This can be broken into two separate appointments as 2 hours can be too hard on already unwell patients
- Additional Fee $45 – $95
Dr Reeder will provide a full summary of your consultation, recommendations and a provisional treatment plan. If this is done after the alotted consultation time, additional fees may be billed to cover this time.
- Brief Consultation, Follow Ups, Emails $45 – $95
- Medical Certificates, Letters, Forms From $45
- Prescriptions $20
- Procedures and IV Infusions Please enquire
- Cancellations A 50% fee is charged for no show, so please cancel at least 24 hours before the appointment by phone or leave VM
These are some of the lab workup options. Links to relevant labs and more information where possible.
List of commonly used OFFSHORE lab tests.
Dr Reeder will discuss the relevance and cost-effectiveness before ordering.
- Urinary Toxic Metals – Provoked or Unprovoked Challenge $136.85 From $244.95
- Female Hormone Comprehensive (DUTCH Test) From $244.95
- Vitamin D3 (local lab at cost)
- Kryptopyrroles (Mauve test) $179
- ASI – Adrenal Stress Index (saliva test for adrenal fatigue) $179.00
- CDSA – Complete Diagnostic Stool Analysis (Doctors Data USA) From $431.25
- Advanced Cholesterol (Lipid Testing for Fractions – Nutrisearch) $219.10
- Organic Acid Test (The Great Plains Laboratory) $327.00
- Comprehensive Thyroid Panel (TSH, T4, T3, rT3, T Abs, rT3/T3 Ratio – Nutrisearch) $180.00